Skip to main content Skip to search

Canadian Wage Subsidy Programs | Apply for Emergency Wage Subsidy

shutter stock
shutter stock
shutter stock


Useful Info For Client

WSP or Wage Subsidy Program is an incentive program that is designed for the employer’s wages and Govt.’s initiative for a WSP or Subsidy of 75% Wages while the employer pays off the rest of it i.e. 25% wages. A useful program designed for the benefit of those affected by COVID-19, the pandemic.

Expert Opinion Matters

The opinion matters regards to WSP provision or ‘Wage Subsidy Program’ Provision i.e. who Needs It & HOW?

  • Providing consultancy matters
  • Customer’s eligibility regards to the ‘WSP’. “WHO NEEDS IT”?
  • Consultancies on minimizing the financial losses due to the Pandemic COVID-19
  • WAGE SUBSIDY- Avail Your sustainable Advantage during the period of COVID-19.

Growth is your friend

  • One
  • Two
  • Three

Wage Subsidy

MBE Accounting helps in providing WSP or Wage Subsidy Program introduced amid COVID-19. The WSP is part of the Govt.’s incentive program that assures 75% of Wages by the Govt. and the rest i.e. 25% by the employer. For consultancy regards to your eligibility and all other matters of concern regards to WSP.

We help your focus

We help you focus at the maximum on your business through improved and highly improvised accounting services including the Taxation matters i.e. Tax consulting. Taking the burden off your shoulders and we help in increasing your passion towards business through a focused approach.


Our distinguished archiving capacities and constant training of our staff helps in monitoring the ever changing and global finance options. We value the client’s focused approach towards a constant expansion.

How To Manage Accounting

Managing accounts through Management Accounting is made easy for sake of easy decision making. Cost and Management accounting, the ingredients of expert decision making and expansions. The focus is on measurement, analysis, and reporting of the vital information that can be helpful for managers in taking vital organizational decisions. Making it easier for a manageable client focus.

Tax accounting

Taxes and expenses, a huge part of modern day accounting, decision making & recording of financial activities. Handling taxes is the key behind accountancy matters as MBE’s tax consultants are highly equipped in dealing with all kind of taxation matters. These includes PTR, CTR and HST i.e. Harmonized Sales Tax.

Accounting firms & ROI

The role of accounting firms is huge in giving positive Returns on Investments and on record productivity. The Big Five Accounting Firms in the world are: Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and KPMG & PricewaterhouseCoopers.

The history associated with accounting firms’ dates back from early 19th Century and 20th Century. The growth of the Accounting Firms started from United States and Europe and later the growth was immense due to some mergers.